|Call for Abstracts || PSGHAGM2019|
The largest platform for you to showcase yourself, your practice and our noble profession is here again!
The 2019 Annual General Meeting (Conference) of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana (PSGH) would be held at the University for Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) from 13th August to 18th August, 2019 with the theme: “Pharmacy in a Digital World”.
The Conference Planning Committee and the PSGH Editorial Committee invite abstracts, oral and poster presentations for consideration and publication during the upcoming Conference. The Abstracts will be published in the conference brochure, and for oral/poster presentations.
Abstracts/articles from all practice areas [Community, Industry/Manufacturing, Hospital, Commercial Pharmacy (Medical Representation), Academia etc] shall cover any of the following thematic areas:
1. Pharmacy practice and its contribution to national economic development
2. Entrepreneurship, innovation and business development/strategy in pharmacy practice
3. Pharmaceutical interventions in healthcare and its impact on patient outcomes
4. Pharmacy administration, regulation, public health and policy
5. Healthcare financing and pharmacoeconomics
6. Pharmaceutical science research and its potential value/impact in national development
Kindly find below the guidelines for the submission of Abstracts for your attention and consideration.
All abstracts will be reviewed by a Scientific Committee and selected abstracts may be billed for oral and/or poster presentation.
2018 AGM Planning Committee
Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana