The largest platform for you to show case yourself, your practice and our noble profession is here again!
The 2017 Annual Conference of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ghana (PSGH) will be held at the Great Hall of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Kumasi from Wednesday 2nd August - Friday 4th August 2017 with the theme:
“Harnessing Opportunities in Pharmacy for National Economic Development”
The Conference Planning Committee, the PSGH Editorial Committee and the Education, Research and Public Health Directorate invite for abstracts, articles, oral and poster presentations for consideration and publication during the upcoming Conference:
1. The Abstracts will be published in the conference brochure, and for oral/poster presentations.
2. Full Papers and review articles will feature in the Conference edition of the Ghana Pharmaceutical Journal.
Abstracts/articles from all practice areas [community, industrial/manufacturing, hospital, commercial pharmacy (medical representation), academia etc] shall cover any of the following thematic areas:
1. Pharmacy practice and its contribution to national economic development.
2. Entrepreneurship, innovation and business development/strategy in pharmacy practice
3. Pharmaceutical interventions in health care and its impact on patient outcomes.
4. Pharmacy administration, regulation, public health and policy.
5. Healthcare financing and pharmacoeconomics.
6. Natural products or pharmaceutical science research and its potential value/impact in national development